You must post these rules.
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him. No tag backs. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately have to tag 10 people. Watch your grammar!
1. Do you prefer pancakes, waffles, or french toast? / Waffles! What kind of question is that? Though French toast is awesome.
2. What is your first language? / English.
3. If you could make any fictional character real, who would it be? / Ron Weasley... *sigh*
4. Do you believe that there is some form of life somewhere in the universe besides Earth? / Probably. I have serious trouble believing that humans are the smartest sentient beings. ಠ_ಠ
5. Are you a ninja? / Not that you know of... *shifty eyes*
6. Do you know the difference between a redhead and a ginger? / Yep! But they're both cute in my opinion. (I regret nothing)
7. Xbox 360 or Playstation 3? / Probably Xbox. I can't think of a single appealing PS3 game.
8. Have you ever had a pet goldfish? / Yes! His name was goldie and he died. ._. So then I got another, and he died. ._. So then I switched to fish that actually survived. Like pufferfish!
9. Do you type with the home keys? / Yes. Those typing programs were pretty ruthless.
10. Would you ever paint your house a totally hipster pink? / NO. o_o Just no. I would indeed paint it a hipster color, but never pink.
... I'm forever alone. :c And I have no one to tag. So I can't make any questions.
I'm a rebel! I broke the rules! >